"Where love is, there God is also." Taken from one of my favorite Hymns, this is what we strive for in our home. This is the story of my family - my husband and me, our four wonderful sons, and the ongoing adventure we have each day.
My 4 Sons
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
My first post!
I have decided to join the world of blogging. In a nutshell, I am a mother of four wonderful boys, ages 9, 6, 5, and 22 months. I have been married to my amazing husband for 11-1/2 years. I work at home. I have done medical transcription for 14-1/2 years, and legal transcription for about 10 years. My husband is finishing up law school this month, and will graduate in May! Music is a huge part of my life. I grew up singing in parts with my parents and siblings. We did entire sacrament meetings and firesides together. I started playing piano by ear and composing little songs when I was about 5 years old. I have taught piano and voice lessons. I sang with the Mormon Youth Chorus after high school, and then with the Temple Square Chorale and Tabernacle Choir for two years before I had my first baby; I was a sixth generation member on my mom's side, and fifth on my dad's side. My dad still sings with the choir, and my mom plays violin in the Orchestra at Temple Square. I remember seeing my three grandparents in the choir when I was little. I sing in a women's quartet with my cousins. We do a lot of jazz, Christmas, and sacred music, arranged mostly by our grandfather. I love being a wife and mother, and am excited to share the adventures of my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am excited to see more pictures and adventures. Welcome to blogging!!
ReplyDelete